W38 Media is a Social Media Marketing Company based in South Wales. We are here to take the worry and hassle out of the internet for our clients.
Have a wander around our website, if you’ve got any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Social media is best described as websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.
Social Media Vs Social Networking?
Social media and social networking do have some overlap, but they really aren’t the same thing. Knowing that they’re two separate marketing concepts can make a difference in how you position your business going forward.
Just in case you’re not completely sold on social–or have to convince higher-ups it’s worth it–here are some statistics that make it more than evident that social media is the way to go:
- 63% of millennials say they stay updated on brands through social networks.
- 46% of millennials rely on social media when making purchase online.
- 89% of 18-29 year-olds are active on social media.
- Marketers spent more than £6.5 billion on social media advertising in 2015.
- 78% of companies now say they have dedicated social media teams.